Holy Cross Woman’s Auxiliary

Formed in 1938, the Women’s Auxiliary aides in the planning and running of the annual celebration and the coordination of volunteering events and outreach programs.

During the annual celebration the Women’s Auxiliary maintains and runs the coffee shop offering fresh pastries, coffee and homemade soups. They also clean, maintain, and run the chapel during the celebration. The Women’s Auxiliary also sponsors community outreach programs by volunteering at Safe Harbor Homeless shelter and an annual families in need Christmas program.

2016 Women’s Auxiliary Officers